In ArenaCube, we are a rapidly expanding software development company with global outlook and reach offering software services to the iGaming industry.
Our constant thirst for innovation lead us to be shortlisted for the “Digital Gaming Innovation” award by Global Gaming Awards 2016 and our products offer truly disruptive advantages to small, medium or large sports betting operators around the world.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to a passionate and talented professional who has got the desire to be part of a creative and innovative group of professionals and work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
We expect from the right candidate to contribute to the ongoing development of the company, to take ownership of problems, drive forward solutions both on an individual basis and while working together as a team. Therefore, a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Business Relations Manager
- To be able to discover and understand client requirements and match products and services to those necessities.
- To be able to open doors with new prospects and upsell to existing ones. Find and deliver business from betting organizations around the world.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Think creatively with regard to commercial arrangements and have excellent numerical, written and presentation skills.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Account manage clients and identify opportunities for upsell.
Skills & Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- Driven mind-set and work ethic to rapidly build a sales pipeline and identify the key targets within it.
- Existing knowledge of the path to getting interactive gambling content to market from initial game development through to players on operator sites.
- Strong ability to build new/ maintain pre-existing client relationships.
- Creative talent and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate leads and manage sales pipelines.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in sales planning and partnership-based commercial structures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to build a business case for the most appropriate one(s).
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and highly detail orientation.
- Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary.
Additional skill set is considered a plus:
- 2+ years in the gaming industry.
- Knowledge of specific product marketplace is beneficial.
- Key B2B Operator relationships.
- Comfortable with targets and a sound commercial awareness.
- Fluent English, an additional European language would be considered to be advantageous.
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- The opportunity to make a difference in the iGaming industry
- Weekly CoD tournaments
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – [email protected].
Tel: +356 2713 3133
Email: [email protected]