Greek Customer Support Operator
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls and emails.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department where applicable.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the Customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Native level in spoken and written Greek and excellent fluency in English are a mandatory requirement for this position.
- At least 2 years experience within a Customer Support related environment, ideally in a contact centre with high call volume.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with demanding customers and a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve customer’s experience.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience.
- Friendly and challenging working environment.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – [email protected].
Tel: +356 2713 3133
Email: [email protected]