English Customer Support Team Leader
- Responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Operators and also the day to day running of Customer Service Operation.
- Responsible for dealing with customer escalations and resolving customer disputes.
- Coaching CS Operators through on desk training, quality monitoring as well as task distribution.
- Manage the Customer Services workflow and resources to ensure service levels are met.
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of CS Operational performance.
- Report on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes.
- Provide assistance to team members whom are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by putting them through and giving them personal coaching.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner/provide first line escalation support.
- Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through division of labor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent spoken and written English is a mandatory requirement for this position.
- At least 2 years experience within the same role will be considered as an asset.
- Showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet as well as CRM and account management related tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with demanding and VIP customers.
- Have good temperate to handle disputes and emergencies.
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience.
- Friendly and challenging working environment.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – [email protected].
Tel: +356 2713 3133
Email: [email protected]