Java Full-stack Developer (AMS)
ArenaCube is a rapidly expanding software development company with global outlook and reach offering software services to the iGaming industry.
Our constant thirst for innovation lead us to be shortlisted for the “Digital Gaming Innovation” award by Global Gaming Awards 2016 and our products offer truly disruptive advantages to small, medium or large sports betting operators around the world.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to a passionate and talented professional who has got the desire to be part of a creative and innovative group of professionals and work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
We expect from the right candidate to contribute to the ongoing development of the company, to take ownership of problems, drive forward solutions both on an individual basis and while working together as a team. Therefore, a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Why work for ArenaCube
ArenaCube is a fast paced growing company offering highly innovative products to the iGaming industry. Joining our team means fitting into a very productive, creative and ambitious team, where independence and flexibility are both valued and required.
As a team, we are committed to creating a workplace where human rights are respected and to providing equal employment opportunities that allow all individuals to make the most of their capabilities.
- Design, implement or enhance back-end components for current, planned and external sportsbetting games, with a focus on our Account Management System (AMS). including integrationof both external gaming platforms and payment gateways, user management,reporting, accounting, back-office and business intelligence.
- Design and implement front-end interfaces for trading, back-office and other internaltools supporting our portfolio of sports betting games.
- Design, implement or enhance DB-layer business logic using SQL technologies on Oracle,Postgres and other database systems.
- Maintain existing and future products, fixing bugs and issues as necessary;
- Liaise with the Project Manager to understand the company’s goals, strategy andrequirements for each product, plan milestones and report progress regularly.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to facilitate infrastructure setup and eventualdeployment of new or updated software components.
- Document all new software components, and update or create documentation for existingproducts.
- Review code from peer developers and provide feedback.
- Evaluate new technologies, architectures, programming languages and frameworks asdirected by your team leader.
- Discuss and contribute ideas that may help improve existing software components orarchitectures.
- Work within agreed timeframes and deliver within stipulated deadlines.
Required skills and expertise
We are seeking a talented and hard-working individual to help us enhance and further develop our gaming backend software, while being eager to learn and able to read and reason about code in a mixed technology stack. The ideal candidate would be able to think about consequences in coding, and follow our team’s coding practice without hardship, working closely with team mates in Malta and abroad.
- High proficiency in Java 7+, Spring (Framework, Boot, Cloud, Data, Security)
- High proficiency in ZK framework, AngularJS, Bootstrap and other front-endtechnologies
- Complete understanding of Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
- Proficiency with a modern IDE and text editing environments like IntelliJ, Atom, VSCode,Vim/Nano and markdown (.md) editing tools
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON and XML
- Comfortable using GIT and GITLab as a source code repository, as well as for issuetracking, CI and project management purposes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of best practises and workflows for software operating in Banking and/orRegulated Gaming environments
- Rules and best practises for operating in a MGA regulated environment.
Also considered an asset
- Experience working with micro service elastic architectures and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- Good knowledge of ABAC and RBAC access control paradigms
- Knowledge of OracleDB, PostgreSQL and other database systems and respective SQL dialects.
- Knowledge of Pentaho
- Comfortable working with Linux operating systems
- Experience developing software for the iGaming industry
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly workspace environment
- Work on exciting innovative products which are changing the face of iGaming industry
- Work with OS of your choice with macOS being the main platform at the company
If you see yourself as a passionate and talented professional who wants to leave his own footprint on the path that leads to the evolution of the iGaming industry, review our current job openings and submit your resume along with a cover letter.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – [email protected].
Tel: +356 2713 3133
Email: [email protected]