Senior .NET Software Developer
ArenaCube is a rapidly expanding software development company with global outlook and reach offering software services to the iGaming industry.
Our constant thirst for innovation lead us to be shortlisted for the “Digital Gaming Innovation” award by Global Gaming Awards 2016 and our products offer truly disruptive advantages to small, medium or large sports betting operators around the world.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to a passionate and talented professional who has got the desire to be part of a creative and innovative group of professionals and work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
We expect from the right candidate to contribute to the ongoing development of the company, to take ownership of problems, drive forward solutions both on an individual basis and while working together as a team. Therefore, a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Why work for ArenaCube
ArenaCube is a fast paced growing company offering highly innovative products to the iGaming industry. Joining our team means fitting into a very productive, creative and ambitious team, where independence and flexibility are both valued and required.
As a team, we are committed to creating a workplace where human rights are respected and to providing equal employment opportunities that allow all individuals to make the most of their capabilities.
- Review, understand, take-over and improve existing legacy code written in .NET that implements ArenaChallenge’s game core components (backend).
- Design and implement core game components for other new sports betting games planned by the company.
- Design, implement or enhance DB-layer business logic using SQL server, Oracle DB, Raven DB and possibly other DB systems.
- Maintain existing and future products, fixing bugs and issues as necessary.
- Liaise with the front-end and external development teams to plan and execute integration with user interfaces, account management and other external systems.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to understand the company’s goals, strategy and requirements for each product, plan milestones and report progress regularly.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to facilitate infrastructure setup and eventual deployment of new or updated software components.
- Document all new software components, and update or create documentation for existing products.
- Review code from peer developers and provide feedback.
- Evaluate new technologies, architectures, programming languages and frameworks as directed by your team leader.
- Discuss and contribute ideas that may help improve existing software components or architectures.
- Work within agreed timeframes and deliver within stipulated deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role, with at least 3 years in a senior position
- Highly proficient in C#, .NET Framework 4.5+, Web frameworks (ASP .NET, MVC/Service Stack)
- Complete understanding of MS SQL Server and SQL, and Raven DB NoSQL database
- Good understanding of Redis Cache / data strcuture server
- Proficient with Visual Studio and text editing environments like Atom, VSCode, and markdown (.md) editing tools
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON and XML
- Comfortable using GIT and GITLab as a source code repository, as well as for issue tracking, CI and project management purposes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of best practices and workflows for software operating in Banking and/or Regulated Gaming environments
- Rules and best practises for operating in a MGA regulated environment.
Also considered an asset:
- Telerik KendoUI Web
- Experience with NUnit
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Bash or equivalent scripting tools for automation of development/deployment tasks
- Knowledge of OracleDB, PostgreSQL and other database systems and respective SQL dialects.
- Experience developing software for the iGaming industry
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Central office in the city of Ta’ Xbiex
- Working on exciting and innovative products which are changing the face of the IGaming industry
If you see yourself as a passionate and talented professional who wants to leave his own footprint on the path that leads to the evolution of the iGaming industry, review our current job openings and submit your resume along with a cover letter.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – [email protected].
Tel: +356 2713 3133
Email: [email protected]